The doctors who helped deliver Sean Stephenson into this world 38 years ago told his parents that he would be dead within 24 hours because of a rare bone disorder he was born with. Well, were they wrong! Despite this disorder and the challenges he has had to face in life by being confined to a wheelchair and being three feet tall, Sean has gone on to become a professional speaker where he has spoken in 17 countries and 47 different states in America. Sean is an empowering example to many people and as he states, was “born to rid the world of insecurity.”
For more information visit: www.staypositive.club
For the special message from Sean mentioned in the podcast visit: www.seangift.com
What Was Covered
- 01:10 - Sean’s background and rare bone disorder
- 04:04 - His views on self-pity
- 07:57 - Addiction and its adverse effects on us
- 12:04 - What is fair?
- 15:36 - Choosing the pain you want
- 17:01 - The doctorate he holds
- 18:28 - The three minds: the conscious, unconscious, and higher conscious
- 25:45 - “Sharpening his saw” and his four part process to continually improve his craft
- 30:53 - Energy, imagination, and your life’s purpose
- 34:13 - Getting people out of their “funk” or their F.E.D. and into their G.A.P.
- 37:20 - Staypositive.club and his How to Stay Positive When Life Gets Crazy ebook
- 39:30 - Sean’s parting advice to everyone
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Sound Financial Bites
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’