Sound Financial Group (SFG) is excited to welcome you to Sound Financial Bites, where we bring you bite-sized pieces of financial knowledge to help you design and build a good life. In the 18th episode, Cory Shepherd, Vice President of SFG, chats with Richard Weylman (pronounced “While –men”), a leading marketing expert, specifically in helping business owners build vertical markets. He was orphaned at age six and instead of becoming a victim of his circumstances, Richard overcame the adversity to enjoy remarkable business success. He is a former executive of Rolls-Royce and today Richard is the chairperson of the Weylman Consulting Group, which coaches organizations on how to elevate business performance in today’s marketplace.
What Was Covered
- 03:50 - What is the 1st most important thing business owners need to implement immediately to grow their company?
- 05:54 - Who do you want to be in the marketplace?
- 07:13 - Richard discusses the types of businesses his company works with.
- 09:37 - What is the 2nd most important item business owners need to implement?
- 13:53 - What do consumers want?
- 14:05 - What is the reason people want to do business with your company?
- 16:25 - What is the formula used by your company?
- 17:31 - Creating a culture of elevating the customer experience is the 3rd thing businesses need to implement.
- 17:40 - Why is sending notes to your consumers essential in business?
- 19:00 - Instead of discounting items, elevate the value.
- 20:53 - Make sure to heighten the customer’s experience with every interaction.
- 21:30 - How much does it cost to make these three initial changes?
- 22:35 - What does it mean to build a delighted advocacy?
- 22:54 - Try is dead because will do killed it!
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Sound Financial Bites
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’