Sound Financial Group (SFG) is excited to welcome you to Sound Financial Bites, where we bring you bite-sized pieces of financial knowledge to help you design and build a good life. In the 15th episode, Paul Adams, CEO and President of Sound Financial Group, chats with Krisstina Wise. She is the founder, and CEO of GoodLife Companies, an award-winning business that includes The Paperless Agent, GoodLife Mortgage, and GoodLife Realty and author of the book Falling for Money: How to Have a Lifetime Love Affair with Your Finances. She is located in Austin, TX, where she built a coaching company platform and philosophy on building a good life by living a Wellthy Wealthy Life. Tune in to hear how you can use her techniques and theories to design and build a good life.
What Was Covered
- 00:45 - What does it mean to be wealthy beyond your assets?
- 02:00 - How to use technology to help design and build a good life.
- 05:15 - What is the concept of bucket spending?
- 07:39 - What does the term investment mean?
- 10:20 - What is the new book Paul has coming out later this year?
- 11:00 - How can you become healthy and financially secure?
- 12:45 - What are Wealthy Wellthy Events?
- 13:55 - What does the Mindful Money Course teach you about managing money?
- 14:39 - How do you connect money and meaning?
- 16:20 - Do you want to sacrifice your future self for spending today?
- 18:27 - What is rich?
- 22:14 - Money is the #1 reason couples fight.
- 23:16 - What is Money Mama?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Sound Financial Bites
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’