Sound Financial Group (SFG) is excited to welcome you to Sound Financial Bites, where we bring you bite-sized pieces of financial knowledge to help you design and build a good life. In the 16th episode, Paul Adams, President of Sound Financial Group, reviews John C. Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. He adds his own real world experiences to help us understand how these laws may play out in our business and in our personal lives. See below for full show notes and to download a FREE copy of the transcript for this episode.
What Was Covered
- 03:12 - #1 - The Law of the Lid: Our success is limited by our ability to effectively lead.
- 06:03 - #2 - The Law of Influence: If you are not influencing anyone else you are not leading.
- 08:49 - #3 - The Law of Process: Leadership develops daily not in a day.
- 12:33 - #4 - The Law of Navigation: Anyone can steer the ship but it takes a leader to chart the course.
- 13:34 - #5 - The Law of Addition: Leaders add value by serving others.
- 16:33 - #6 - The Law of Solid Ground: Trust is the foundation of leadership.
- 21:03 - #7 - The Law of Respect: People follow leaders who are stronger than themselves.
- 22:46 - #8 - The Law of Intuition: Evaluating everything with a leadership bias.
- 23:43 - #9 - The Law of Magnetism: Who you are is who you attract.
- 25:21 - #10 - The Law of Connection: Leaders touch a heart before they ask for a hand.
- 27:53 - #11 - The Law of the Inner Circle: The type of leader one can be is limited by those closest to us.
- 31:21 - #12 - The Law of Empowerment: Only secure leaders can give power to others.
- 32:42 - #13 - The Law of the Picture: People do what people see.
- 34:18 - #14 - The Law of Buy-In: People buy into the leader, then the vision.
- 35:32 - #15 - The Law of Victory: When you are winning nothing hurts.
- 37:15 - #16 - The Law of the Big Mo: Momentum is a leader’s best friend.
- 39:45 - #17 - The Law of Priorities: Do you know how to put things in order?
- 41:40 - #18 - The Law of Sacrifice: Leaders must give up more than others.
- 46:02 - #19 - The Law of Timing: When to lead is as important as what to do and where to go.
- 47:10 - #20 - The Law of Explosive Growth: To multiply lead leaders.
- 48:14 - #21 - The Law of Legacy: Your legacy is what you leave but it is measured by succession.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Sound Financial Bites
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’