Sound Financial Group (SFG) is excited to welcome you to Sound Financial Bites, where we bring you bite-sized pieces of financial knowledge to help you design and build a good life. In the 14th episode, Paul Adams, CEO and President of Sound Financial Group, chats with Krisstina Wise. She is the founder and CEO of GoodLife Companies, an award-winning business that includes The Paperless Agent, GoodLife Mortgage, and GoodLife Realty. She is also the author of the book Falling for Money: How to Have a Lifetime Love Affair with Your Finances. She is located in Austin, TX, where she built a coaching company platform and philosophy on building a good life by living a Wellthy Wealthy Life. Tune in to hear how you can use her techniques and theories to design and build a good life.
What Was Covered
- 03:33 - What is the most valuable asset to building wealth?
- 05:10 - Krisstina shares her thoughts in regards to money.
- 08:45 - Your body is a barometer - listen to it!
- 09:59 - Money underwrites the cost of everything.
- 12:40 - What do you do with your money when it hits your balance sheet?
- 12:50 - What to expect when kicking excessive spending?
- 13:35 - When does one become rich?
- 15:16 - The truth is, its not an income game, its a spending game.
- 15:44 - Where should you spend your money?
- 17:02 - What doesnt holistic money planning mean?
- 18:38 - What does it mean to open your financial kimono?
- 19:30 - Stop Acting Rich by the late Thomas Stanley
- 20:10 - Who is a high-income poor person?
- 22:45 - Krisstina shares her humble beginnings.
- 28:15 - Life is all about choices. What do you choose to do in your life?
- 29:22 - There is no shame in adopting a minimalist philosophy.
- 31:30 - Understanding that other people dont have the money game figured out is essential.
- 32:07 - Its ok to be naked with your finances and financial advisor.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Sound Financial Bites
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’