Listen to the Episode:
Introduction: Sound Financial Group is excited to welcome you to Sound Financial Bites, where we bring you bite sized pieces of financial knowledge to help you design and build a good life. In the fourth episode, Paul Adams, CEO and President of Sound Financial Group, explains to us why SROVT is important, and how this is relevant in your financial future.
What We Covered
- 01:15 - Paul shares his story on why he doesn’t believe in backing down, when faced with adversity.
- 01:46 - Solid, Realistic, Ongoing, Verifiable, Training, which is a concept coined by Gordon Graham.
- 03:53 - SROVT is being used in the Risk Management Component of Police Departments all over the country.
- 07:00 - What makes SROVT important in the financial industry?
- 07:36 - One thing that is inevitable, your income is going to end.
- 09:39 - How much attention should you pay to your income?
- 12:15 - Paul shares a story about how it may not be by choice to stop working.
- 15:14 - Do you have disability insurance in place?
- 15:44 - What would happen if you got sued?
- 19:07 - The highest stakes game out there, personally, is your finances.
- 20:19 - Paul talks about walking clients through the Legacy of Significance Process.
- 21:12 - Paul explains what a vision meeting is and why it is important to get started.
- 23:03 - Implementation is a must; this means structures need to be put into place to support the vision you have for your financial future.
- 23:06 - What is the Relationship Expander?
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Sound Financial Bites
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’